Galintel J-Bar shelf beam is the ideal solution for either double brick or brick veneer with timber trusses. The J-Bar was developed as an economical substitute for built-up sections such as parallel flange channel & plate.
Galintel J-Bar is up to 20% lighter than built-up steel sections of equivalent load capacity & with Header & Bottom Flange pre-drilled makes for easy timber fixing & column connection.
Size & Stock Length Guide:
|260/90 mm (v) x 200/10 mm (b)||310/90 mm (v) x 200/10 mm (b)|
* (V) is the vertical section dimension, (B) is the base section dimension.
- Convenient, economical substitute for built-up steel sections such as parallel flange channel and plate.
- Innovative & efficient design.
- Up to 20% lighter than built-up steel sections of equivalent load capacity.
- Off the shelf solution available in a standard range of lengths.
- Fully Hot Dip Galvanised in accordance with AS/NZS4680.
- Achieves R3 Durability Rating in accordance with AS/NZS2699.3.
- Compliant with relevant Australian Building Codes & Australian Standards.
- Fully engineered & university tested.
- Australian Designed & Manufactured.
- Full product warranty.
- Labelled & bar coded.
- Superior performance
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Cost effective
- Easy identification
- Peace of mind